Lehigh Valley Electro Optics Company seeks to hire Assembly Technicians.
Successful candidate would be responsible for the assembly of Electro Optical components and sub-assemblies.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Attention to detail
- Maintain safe and orderly work area
- Maintains system accuracy by updating inventory records, parts used, and additional parts needed. Ability to accurately document inventory documents and other process documents
- Reports defective materials to supervisor
- Ability to complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedule.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Minimum HS diploma; Post HS education with technical background is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent manual dexterity as some parts are small
- Mechanically inclined and ability to utilize common hand tools
- Ability to follow simple work instructions both written and verbal direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Experience in the following a plus:
- Ability to use Solder Station and knowledge of basic soldering skills (surface mount and thru hole)
- Ability to use a multimeter
- Ability to read and understand electronics schematics
Night Vision Devices is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.