Lehigh Valley Company seeks to hire Production Line Supervisor.
Local small business seeks a Production Supervisor to manage a team of 4-6 employees on one of our electronics assembly lines. This is a salaried position with two or more paid weeks of vacation and health/dental benefits after 90 days.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Production scheduling in accordance with Operation’s needs.
- Management of the production team.
- Assign production tasks.
- Train new employees on production procedures.
- Collect data and compile production reports.
- Troubleshoots issues with equipment or machinery.
- Conduct reviews of the production processes to identify areas for improvements.
- Coordinate with Purchasing to limit materials deficiencies.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum HS diploma or equivalent. Post HS education with technical background is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Mechanically inclined and ability to utilize common hand tools.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Time Management skills.
- Ability to follow simple work instructions both written and verbal direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Experience in the following a plus:
- Ability to use Solder Station and knowledge of basic soldering skills (surface mount and thru hole).
- Ability to use a multimeter and other electronics tools & equipment.
- Ability to read and understand both electronics and mechanical schematics.
- Ability to use Micrometers and Calipers a Plus.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability status.